Saturday, April 4, 2009

an unwanted citizen is getting bored

Oh whatever.................... my activities are damn boring! like an unwanted citizen. One whole day in front of laptop, typing in cacat windows live messenger, watching youtube, seeking at people's facebook.

Last night I had a nice dinner with Abel Nia Fina Banny Nindy and Lisa. It was at Seribu Rasa restaurant. Well, nice and cozy. I was curious with the green spicy meat. Regardless what Abel had said that the meat was freaking spicy, I still ate it. First, it was spicy and salty and nice. Five minutes later I was no longer able to swallow it. Ah go die lah haha.

This afternoon I attended Autism Awareness Festival. It was held due to World Autism Day. Very touching! I learned a lot from those children's spirit. A lot of people are thinking and expressing that those kind of children are different, but actually there are not! They just need to be more instructed. I saw some of them playing music and they did as well as the other people.................... so change your mind people! :P

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm chatti
ng with Xiao Ling now. Amusing and funny. She gives me some links she gets from her bf.












http://www.twbbs.net.tw/29714.html
for more pictures. I eyed this before in Discovery Chanel. This too sophisticated roller coaster will be either an addictive guillotine or what?

No comments:

Post a Comment