Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I'm not pretending to look intelligent. But the swine flu has intrigued me. Just now, I read the article explaining why the virus spread rapidly. Well, I don't really get the details. I'm not a fucking biology student by the way. At least I understand what is happening. Hopefully the viruses won't reach Indonesia. We faced a lot of pandemic already, e.g. bird flu and devilish corruption sickness.

Joo Ji Hoon. Why on earth does he use drugs?

Starting from today, I decide to consider Peterpan's songs as good as Gigi's or Maliq's. I don't care what would you people say :)

Lastly, I'm sick of Facebook. I presume it gets over populated and therefore it runs so slow.

History prep? crap!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
mouri says:
tau ga ne, cool deh
mouri says:
aku masuk tim basket buat pertandingan antar asrama lhoooo
mouri says:
(merasa hebat)
mouri says:
ko ga ada respon sih
pane1423 says:
hahaha
mouri says:
hmmm blg hebat gt kek
mouri says:
hahaha
pane1423 says:
"HEBAT","SANGAT BERBAKAT"
mouri says:
menghina yaaaa?
pane1423 says:
enggak kok
pane1423 says:
"MEMUJI" doang
mouri says:
aku merasa
pane1423 says:
apa
mouri says:
merasa tidak di puji

NGENG!


No comments:

Post a Comment