Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Last night I thought I won't be able to fly back to KL. Well, actually I hope so. All began when I left the e-ticket print in my boarding house. But I did keep the booking number in my phone, so I was saved since in KLIA, you didn't have to show the e-ticket print. All you need to do is touch and enter the booking number through the touch-screen machine. Then TAA DAA! Your are having your boarding pass! Nah yak, kampung yaa gue.
HOWEVER......................
These very helpful things are not available in Soekarno-Hatta airport. Moreover, as you know, to be able to get in to the check in room, we should show our ticket to the security guard. Nah, I just realised it last night. JEDENG JEDENG! So I faced problem now, right? Right!

I went to Malaysian Airlines website and tried to log in and found my password was invalid. I couldn't sign in. JADI I had no idea how to get the e-ticket print.
LUCKILY.........................
The clumsy insane person named Shatila can speak English, so what. I sent message to MAS customer service. Hoping this problem would be over before I should tell my dad. Despite of it, they didn't reply my email. Shatila was dying that day.
ALHAMDULILLAH................
God finally whisper me the suggestion. Then I called MAS office in Jakarta. They said that they could send the fucking e-ticket to my email. Oh thanks God!

The end, I'm lazy to write more than this. Byebye.
By the way, I love you Rizky Pane.

No comments:

Post a Comment