Monday, June 22, 2009

Whatever, holiday please come faster

Don't know how to start. I just recently woke up from my sleeping during the whole prep time. I feel lifeless, nothing to do and school is just uninteresting these late days. English paper was not okay either. Well for me it was. The questions of comprehension section were so hard. I did understand them and the passage but I didn't know how to explain the answer. Hoah, I swear I don't demand anything except for staying in Ms. Pillay's pitiful class. Wish me luck people.

I'm counting down to 4th of July. I WANT TO GO HOME. I'm fed up. Gotta take a bath now. Oia, this morning, we found the bathroom was so smelly. Jeng jeng there was a poop (sorry) inside the showering cubicle. Isssshhhh whoever shitted there, just shame yourself and go die.

No comments:

Post a Comment