Thursday, June 25, 2009

Madesu

Some cool 'quotes' from my ICT teacher.

"Students who get A for their exam will get blue slip by Saturday. However, if by Saturday you can't show me your power point project, your slip will turn to different colour......... Yeaa detention slip, orange colour". Omg, I scored A for his exam, yet still I can get detention?

"Last year is last year. I don't care whether you are improving or not. If you want blue slip, then ask santa claus". What? Santa Claus?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got a pretty D for my English paper. Ms ........ is really strict in marking. Why? Because she is a native English. Makan tuh native English, bngst. What does she expect? Poetic composition, right?



No comments:

Post a Comment