Saturday, June 20, 2009

Still have 3 more papers. My last paper, maths paper 1, was such a crap. I left about 3 questions blank. Why? Because I really had no idea how to do it. This never happened before. The formula sheet became totally useless for me. Some add maths student even said that they used logarithm to find the answer. Hello, excuse me, I'm not an add maths student. Don't you know that? Well hopefully the next maths paper will be more normal.

Klo maths aja gue ga bisa dapet A, mo pelajaran apa lagi yg gue bs yakin dapet A?

YAA MY GOD! I'm going home at 4th of July instead of 2nd of July. Why? When my father asked for principal's fucking permission, he told my father that he is very disappointed because a good student like me wants to go home early, somemore he said that I could get the award on speech day to my. Oh hellooooo principal, do you even recognize me by saying that I'm good student and you will be disappointed if I go home early? Do I even care whether you feel disappointed or not? Do I even want to come to speech day? double u-tee-f yeah!

2 comments:

  1. anjrit bisa di reject kea gitu?
    di kira tiket ga susah apa =_=

    ReplyDelete
  2. yg gue keselin tuh, principal ngomong sok manis bgt di depan bonyok gue........ motherf

    ReplyDelete